Garlic Roasted Potatoes - Healthy Binge Snack
Enjoy these garlic roasted potatoes as you binge watch your favorite shows. They are satisfying, healthy, and simply taste better. Try today.
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Wash and cut potatoes into bite size cubes. Put potatoes in large baking dish.
- Add garlic, onions, broth and water to dish. Stir until onions and garlic are well distributed throughout the dish. Put in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Stir mixture. Try to turn each potato chunk. Add more water if liquid has cooked away.
- Drizzle Italian dressing on top of the potatoes. Place baking dish back in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven. Sample one potato chunk. It should be soft, not crunchy. If not soft, add a small amount of water and place back in oven for 10 minutes.
- Place softened potato chunks ( without the liquid ) in an Air Fryer. ( see Best Air Fryers in 2020 - Consumer Reports ) Cook at 375 F for at least 5 minutes. I like burnt edges so I go about 10 minutes.
- Let cool and serve on plate or in bowl. Salt and Pepper to taste. Our Garlic roasted potatoes are the perfect snack for binge watching TV.