Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Spicy Chorizo burgers
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 3 oz Chorizo sausage
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Egg
- Whatever you like 🙂
- Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and chorizo sausage in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in 1 egg. Note: this is a separate step on purpose. It helps insure the meats are mixed well in the bowl.
- Using a burger press form 5 ounce patties. Should yield 5 patties. Place patties in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
Cooking the Patties
- In a fry pan Put heat on medium. Place 1 or 2 patties in pan. Cook 5 minutes per side.
- On the grill On a clean oiled grill, cook patties 3-4 minutes per side.
- Because of the blended meat, these burgers fall apart easier than most. Be careful when flipping the patties. Check out Stuffed Pub Burger