Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Spinach tuna sandwich wraps
- 1 can tuna (packed in water)
- 1 bunch fresh spinach (8 oz bagged)
- 4 oz coleslaw mix
- 2 dill pickle spears
- 2 oz green olives (pitted)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Sandwich wraps (low carb)
- 6 oz sliced Swiss cheese
- In mixing bowl, combine drained tuna, coleslaw mix, mayonnaise.
- In food processor, chop spinach, olives, and pickles.
- On each sandwich wrap, start with layer of cheese. Top with layer of spinach mix. Then a layer of tuna mixture.
- Roll tightly and cut in half. Serve cold.