How-To Video Recipe
Note about Spices
You will notice the profound lack of spices. This is on purpose. I recommend adding your favorite spices but for the sake of this recipe, I wanted to keep things straightforward. Actually, this recipe tastes fabulous without the extra spices. However, a little oregano, thyme, or paprika gives the recipe more flavor.
Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Thanksgiving Dinner for One
- 1 lb ground turkey (frozen)
- 2 cup cauliflower (broken into flowerettes)
- 2 cup Yukon gold potatoes (bite sized chunks)
- 2 hot peppers (minced)
- 2 dill pickle spears (chopped)
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cup water
- Break cauliflower into flowerettes. Cut Yukon gold potatoes into bite size chunks.
- Mince pickle spears, peppers, and onion.
- In a baking pan, put 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, peppers, onions, and pickles. Spread it out.
- Place frozen ground turkey in middle of pan. Pour 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce on top of turkey. Add 1/2 cup of water. Bake in oven at 250 F for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Flip turkey over. Spread cauliflower and potatoes around the turkey. Add 1/2 cup Italian dressing and 1 cup of water. Place pan back in oven. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Slice turkey into large chunks. Serve on plate with cauliflower and potatoes.