Vegan Italian Sausage
Our vegan Italian sausage recipe stands apart. Healthy, low carb, low salt, 100% vegan and oh so delicious.
- 1 pkg Vegan Italian Sausage (10 oz)
- 1 pkg Angel Hair Shirataki Noodle (7 oz)
- 4 oz Violife Feta cheese
- 4 oz Mozzarella cheese shreds
- 1/2 tbsp red miso paste
- 1 can fire roasted crushed tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 tbsp onions (minced)
- 1/2 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tbsp Parsley flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano flakes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Crushed red peppers (optional)
- 1 tsp Chia seeds (optional)
- Add olive oil, miso paste, vinegar, and a few spoonfuls of the tomatoes into bread loaf pan. Mix into a smooth mixture.
- Add spices, chia seeds, onion, garlic, and a few more spoonfuls of tomatoes. Mix until well combined.
- Drain Shirataki noodle package. Add noodles and half of the tomatoes. Stir together.
- Cut feta cheese into small cubes. Add feta cheese, sausage, and remaining tomatoes. Stir together. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot on plates.