Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Baked cod recipe with dijon sauce
Tired of dry fishy tasting baked fish? Try our baked cod recipe with dijon sauce. This eye appealing fish recipe is packed with flavor. Try it today.
- 2 cod fillets (5 oz each)
- 1 tbsp miso
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup whole black mustard seeds
- 1/2 pt grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp malt vinegar
- Mix miso, lemon juice, malt vinegar and chicken broth in a glass baking dish.
- Place cod fillets in the mixture. Position garlic cloves around the fish.
- Bake at low temperature (200 F) for 20 minutes. Longer if using frozen fillets.
- Remove from oven. Flip fillets over and top with dijon mustard. Sprinkle on whole mustard seeds. Add sliced grape tomatoes to baking dish.
- Bake at higher temperature (350 F) for 30 minutes. Add extra broth or water if needed. The goal is to maintain a nice sauce throughout the baking process.