Baked Cod in Miso sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 tbsp red miso
- 4 garlic cloaves
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar
- 2 Cod Fillets (6 oz)
- In two small baking dishes, combine half of the chicken stock, miso, and malt vinegar. Mix ingredients until all one consistency.
- Place one cod fillet in each dish and surround with garlic slices.
- Bake at 300 F / 150 C for 15 minutes. Flip fillets and bake another 10 minutes.
- Top fillets with corn and bake another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool 5 minutes. Top with ground pepper. Serve in baking dishes.
Baked Cod in Miso Recipe Thoughts
We choose to top our cod fillets with corn in this recipe. Far too often, vegetables are dismissed as an afterthought in seafood recipes. The miso sauce adds a perfect savory flavor to our baked cod recipe.