Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Baked Cod in Miso sauce
Baked Cod in Miso sauce is a succulent recipe that requires no advanced cooking skills. In a word, EASY! The flavor is outstanding while the visual appeal is stunning. We call this recipe "Corn on the Cod".
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 tbsp red miso
- 4 garlic cloaves
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar
- 2 Cod Fillets (6 oz)
- In two small baking dishes, combine half of the chicken stock, miso, and malt vinegar. Mix ingredients until all one consistency.
- Place one cod fillet in each dish and surround with garlic slices.
- Bake at 300 F / 150 C for 15 minutes. Flip fillets and bake another 10 minutes.
- Top fillets with corn and bake another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool 5 minutes. Top with ground pepper. Serve in baking dishes.