Easy Taco Soup
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion (minced)
- 2 packets taco mix
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp crushed red peppers
- 1 can pinto beans (14.5 oz)
- 1 can black beans (14.5 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 can corn (14.5 oz)
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 jalapeno peppers (chopped)
- In a large stock pot, saute onions. Add meat and brown on high for 5-6 minutes.
- Add cumin powder, Worcestershire sauce, and crushed red peppers. Mix meat and spices together. Cook on medium-high for 5-6 minutes.
- Add taco seasoning mix and 2 cups of water. Mix ingredients together. Cook on medium-high for 5-6 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, pinto beans, and black beans. Add 2 cups of water. Stir. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add corn. Stir. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot in bowls with chopped green onions.
Our favorite soup tip…
- The longer it simmers, the better it tastes!!!!
Taco Soup Highlights
This easy taco soup recipe is a favorite year round. It is simple to make and does not require a lot of fancy ingredients.