Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
vegan chili recipe - Jackfruit chili in a crockpot
Jackfruit chili is the first 100% vegan chili recipe that TASTES like chili. Award winning recipe with a kick! Don't miss out and make a batch today! Crockpot Recipe.
- 10 oz package of Jackfruit
- 1 can Black beans (14.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp red miso
- 2 habanero peppers (chopped)
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 cup vegetarian broth
- 1 white onion (medium - minced)
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp crushed red peppers
- 2 oz vegan chocolate
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1 bell pepper (yellow or orange - chopped)
- Mince onion and habanero peppers. Chop bell pepper.
- Put onions, habanero peppers, miso, cumin powder, vegetable stock, and crushed tomatoes in a crockpot. Crumble vegan chocolate and add to pot. Mix ingredients together and cook on High for 30 minutes.
- Add 2 cups water to pot. Mix in beans, corn, bell pepper, jackfruit, crushed peppers, and coffee. Cook on High 45 minutes.