Cooking Bites Food Forum
Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Spunky Canadian bacon snacks with feta cheese
Canadian bacon snacks with feta cheese are a perfect choice for holiday gatherings and office parties. Fast and easy to make yet still have that unique homemade appeal. Make a tray today!
- 12 oz Canadian bacon (sliced)
- 8 oz Feta cheese (Chunk)
- 2 cup diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200 F. Note the low temperature!
- Place Canadian bacon slices on a baking sheet Bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, flip bacon slices and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place a large chunk of Feta cheese on each slice. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is soft.
- Remove from oven and adorn each slice with diced tomatoes. Serve warm on plate. (Another favorite snack: Twice baked cheesy potatoes by ME!)
- • Canadian bacon snacks tend to be chewy. Some guests may complain. However, the tasty fresh flavor is undeniable. • Fight temptation to over-spice this recipe. The feta cheese and tomatoes are a delicious combination on their own. • Canadian bacon recipes are somewhat rare on the Internet with the exception of the classic Eggs Benedict recipe. • Check out: Cauliflower Snacks by Bobguy