Additionally, you might add chopped bell peppers, corn or extra cheese in the sandwich wrap. This recipe was created using leftover meatballs from an office party potluck.
Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Hot Meatball Sandwich Wrap
Looking to use those leftover meatballs? Try this hot meatball sandwich wrap recipe. Brilliant combination of meatballs, tomatoes, and spices rolled into a tortilla smothered with cheddar cheese. Try it today!
- 16 meatballs (~1/2 oz)
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 4 tsp garlic (minced)
- 4 tbsp onions (minced)
- 4 tsp crushed red peppers (optional)
- 4 flour tortillas (medium sized)
- Cook the meatballs thoroughly.
- Wrap 4 meatballs, tomatoes, 1 tsp garlic, 1 tbsp onions and 1 tsp crushed peppers (if using) into medium sized flour tortilla. Makes 4 wraps.
- Place wraps on baking sheet and bake at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Flip wraps over. Sprinkle generous amount of shredded cheese on top of each wrap.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted well. Remove and let cool for a few minutes. Cut in half and serve on plates.