Southwestern Scrambled Eggs Video
Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Southwestern Scrambled Eggs
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup corn (whole kernel)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- On a heated griddle, put cayenne pepper, cumin powder and bacon fat. Add 2 cups corn and 1 cup petite diced tomatoes. Using a spatula, mix all ingredients together as it grills. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
Gordon Ramsey Fluffy Eggs Recipe
- In a cold pan, add eggs and butter. Turn heat to medium. Stir until all the butter melts. Remove from heat and let pan sit for 1 minute.
- Return egg pan to medium heat. Continue to stir the eggs. Cook until eggs begin to form. (about 30 seconds) Once again, remove pan from heat and let sit for 1 minute.
- Finally, return pan to heat. Stir in cream. Cook for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and let cool for 1 minute.
- Serve corn, tomatoes, and scrambled eggs on plate. Salt and pepper to taste.