Pub burgers do not hold together well when cooking. Many pub burger recipes around the web offer tricks and tips to solve this problem. Some of them help, but we have found these tips do not work for the most part. We simply accept the looseness and keep a lot of napkins on hand. 🙂
Pub Burger Thoughts
To us, a great pub burger recipe is all about the mixture of flavors. The more, the merrier. Stuff your burger with ingredients like cheese, peppers, and veggies. Top it with exotic choices like eggs, fruit, and sauces. Don’t be shy. Experiment. Our pub burger has blue cheese, thai peppers, onions, and garlic mixed into meat. We top it with melted cheddar cheese, an egg, grilled apple slices and dill pickles. All on an over-sized toasted onion bun. Welcome to the chaotic world of Pub Burgers!
Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Stuffed Pub Burger
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1/2 cup onions (minced)
- 1/4 cup garlic (minced)
- 3 thai peppers (chopped)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp spicy Dijon mustard
Pub Burger Toppings (per burger)
- 1 egg (fried)
- 1 tbsp apple peels (grilled)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 over-sized onion bun (toasted)
- dill pickle chips
- A1 steak sauce
- Put hamburger in a large mixing bowl. Add onions, garlic, peppers, blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard. Mix together well.
- Form 4 equal sized patties.
- On the stovetop, grill apple peels. Toast onion buns. Set aside.
- Cook eggs. Use egg rings if have them. If not, consider buying a set. They are inexpensive.
- After the eggs are done, cook the burger patties on medium heat. Remember the patties tend to fall apart when you try to flip them. Don't fret, this is normal. Top burger patty with a slice of cheddar cheese as it finishes cooking.
- On the bottom half of a grilled bun, spread on some A1 sauce. Add a slice of cheddar cheese. Top with a few dill pickle chips. Now place the burger on top. Next top with the egg. Finally, top with apple peels. Put on the top half of the toasted bun.
- Cut in half and serve on plates. Remember Pub burgers are messy so have lots of napkins ready!