Other recipes you may like
Copyright © 2019 – Webtop Enterprise LLC
Ultimate twice baked potatoes
Ultimate twice baked potatoes is a "must have" recipe. With simple widely available ingredients, you can delight your guests with these creamy cheesy appetizers. Make a batch today!
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 4 oz bacon (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Cut bacon into 1 inch chunks. Fry and set aside.
- Bake 6 potatoes at 400 F (205 C) for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out potato into mixing bowl.
- In food processor, add scooped potatoes, garlic, mustard, cream cheese, olive oil, parsley, and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- In empty potato skins, sprinkle in some cheese. Then add creamy potato mixture. Place potatoes on baking tray. Top each potato skin with bacon. Generously top with cheddar cheese.
- Return tray to oven. Baked until cheese is nicely melted. (10-12 minutes) Remove, let cool and arrange on plate. This is designed to be an appetizer.